Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the role:
We're seeking a Recruiter with a background supporting a variety of teams across GTM (Go-to-Market) and/or G&A at either a small tech startup or a large successful technology company. You should have a strong understanding of the technology industry, have experience working with several hiring managers, & have experience filling roles across different departments in a fast-paced environment.
You should be well-versed in building & managing your own recruiting pipeline. This is a full-cycle recruiting position, & you'll be responsible for every inch of the hiring process, from sourcing & screening candidates, to coordinating interviews, & working with the hiring team to evaluate & extend offers.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process across a broad range of roles, especially those on sales & business teams
- Proactively source top talent, gain candidate interest, & pitch candidates on Foursquare's mission & core values
- Coordinate & support DEI recruitment initiatives
- Special talent and/or HR-related projects as needed
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with full-cycle recruitment
- Strong ability to source & build candidate pipelines using LinkedIn Recruiter
- A passion for people & building great teams
- Excellent communicator, both written & verbal
- Demonstrated project management capabilities & strong sense of accountability
- Experience with an ATS and/or HRIS, preferably Greenhouse
- Bachelors Degree
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.