What is Slice?
Slice is the only technology & marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile & web ordering experience for consumers, & by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, & marketing to compete with big chains & grow their business. Can you imagine what a small mom & pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Dominos?
What you'll do:
- Consistently meet & exceed monthly sales targets
- Interview, hire, train, develop & coach sales talent & skills to ensure productivity is maximized
- Conduct 1 on 1 meetings, team meetings, feedback & coaching sessions for an international sales team
- Lead & motivate your team to go above & beyond for you
- Evaluate & facilitate changes to prospecting strategy, sales process, upselling opportunities & workflow to deliver maximum productivity & profit growth
- Monitor & report on the performance of sales reps for metric achievement & ensure continuous improvement action plans are in place
- Communicate changes in products, processes, policies & procedures in a clear, concise & expedient manner to sales reps
- Create an environment where motivated reps are able to achieve at the peak of their ability through recognition, completion & incentives
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing is required; advanced degree is highly desirable
- 2+ years of Sales Leadership experience, preferably in:
- High volume, high velocity, outbound transactional sales
- Selling to an SMB customer base
- Experience with SaaS business models a plus
- Strong organizational, written & verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Experience leading, managing or mentoring other sales professionals, including other managers
- Expert problem solver
- Outstanding presentation & teaching skills
- Demonstrated success with assertive, challenger-based selling
- Strong Excel & Salesforce skills
History of Slice:
Slice was born in 2010 & has quietly bootstrapped its way to building a network of more than 11,000 pizzerias nationwide. Ilir Sela, our founder & CEO, started the company as a passion project to help his friends & family in the pizza business, but he quickly saw a massive opportunity to champion these small businesses by bringing their craft to the masses. Ilir has since built an amazing team of operators, marketers, technologists, & investors all dedicated to making it easier for people to enjoy their favorite local pizza while helping local shops succeed.
Our Pizza Philosophy
Slice is on a journey to be the most valuable pizza brand on the planet. We connect makers & eaters to enrich their lives through the power of specialization & pizza expertise. Backed by generations of knowledge & cutting-edge technology, we give makers the platform & voice to take charge of their industry, expand their coverage, & fill the world with authentic cuisine.
When passionate makers turn their craft into their livelihood, we all live happier, fuller lives. People stop accepting the homogenous, mass-produced pies of big chains & robotic trucks because the quality, variety, & authenticity of Slice is both hyper-convenient & known worldwide.
We believe pizza isnt just food. Its a slice of community, a slice of culture, a slice of life.
Were growing our family every day so, if youve got a passion for local, authentic pizza & the drive to help share it with the world, wed love to have you on the team! Check out a few awards weve recently won for our workplace & culture: Inc., Crain's, BuiltinNYC
Slice is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.