Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way people eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Work closely with our Senior Leadership Team to spearhead innovation projects focused on scaling our network capacity, operations & expanding the customer offering
- Assist our Construction & Facilities teams with the design of distribution facilities, including new facilities, facility retrofits, process changes, & other material flow & 5S-related changes
- Partner with our Automation & Engineering team to launch & support new projects & processes at our facilities across the US
- Identify & implement design changes that will improve efficiencies, capacity & throughput
- Assure that practices promoting continuous improvement are adopted by the organization to drive improvements in morale, quality, delivery & cost
- Manage processes, projects, & systems in an effort to achieve unit goals while interfacing with multiple fulfilment & operations support teams
- Create an effective work environment by setting clear objectives, successfully integrating with teams & maintaining open communications
- Communicate with key stakeholders & senior management on project status, strategy, risks, & issues
- Analytical, a planner & an organizer
- Effective with verbal & written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team & provide on-the-ground coaching on new processes or projects
- Able to analyze & provide solutions for cost reduction through process improvements & cost/benefit analysis
- A superior multi-tasker & able to meet concurrent project deadlines
- Excellent with interpersonal skills, professional attitude & approach (have the ability to interact with individuals at various levels of the organization, up & down)
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelors degree in engineering, supply chain management or other technical degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience working at a leading manufacturing or distribution company preferred
- Strong project & program management background, & demonstrated experience leading projects, preferably in lean operations
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office & Google Suite products with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- A proficiency in AutoCAD & 2D site layout experience
- A willingness to travel, depending on current project location
- Lean Six Sigma certification & Kaizen experience a plus
- Competitive salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, as well as paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.