BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
Were looking for an ambitious Financial Analyst to join our team who will:
- Organize & reconcile large amounts of data to ensure proper financial reporting while delivering a top notch client experience
- Review data for discrepancies among systems to ensure back-end data matches client-facing data
- Create & maintain documentation on key internal processes that enable the team to streamline audits, train new team members, & lay the foundation for automation
- Assist in the maintenance of current platforms & databases, while seeking opportunities for efficiency & automation
- Partner with engineering & product teams to systematically automate recurring tasks
- Organize & analyze key financial data that enables the team to make decisions impacting pricing & profitability
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects ranging from client analysis, business analysis, & investor reporting
- Summarize financial data to be presented at senior management meeting and/or meetings with investors
- Drive the development of process improvements & facilitate cross-function support among the various teams at BlockFi
- Have an eye for detail & ensure all work has appropriate checks / controls in place to ensure the accuracy & completeness of our reports
- Be a self starter that finds opportunities for development & can deliver solutions with minimal oversight
- Recognize that no job is too small & egos must not delay deliverables
- Display intellectual curiosity & seek opportunities for personal & professional improvement
- A bachelors degree in technical fields such as Finance, Economics
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong critical thinking & analytical capabilities
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Google Sheets is a plus
- Adaptable to various environments & sudden changes
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications & solutions
- Desire to often work with people as well as be a self-motivated team player
- BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
- BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
- Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand