Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info atpeople'sfingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 11 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
Dashlane is looking for a Talent AcquisitionCoordinatorto join our growing International talent team, to support the recruitment process & provide anunparalleledcandidate experience. You will have the opportunity to interact with both hiring managers & candidates to build strong relationships & hire great people! You will also support the day-to-dayrecruitmentfunction by sourcing talent, scheduling interviews, greeting candidates, & keeping our ATS up to date.This is a unique opportunity to join a passionate team, where you can make a significant impact whiledevelopingandgrowingyour career. You'll be working at fast-growing companyrecruitingfor ourProduct, Marketing, Sales, Data, Finance & Engineering functions.
This role will be based in our New York office.
At Dashlane you will:
- Own maintaining a positive recruiting experience by scheduling phone, video, & in-person interviews in a fast-paced environment
- Greet candidates & tour them around the office, showcasing our office space & culture
- Assist in sourcing active & passive candidates through employee referrals, networking, internal databases, & innovative research tactics
- Ensure candidate profiles are complete & up to date in our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse)
- Communicate with candidates professionally & be immediately responsive
- Promote the Dashlane brand & use creativity to attract & market the company to qualified & strong candidates
- Attend recruitment events, Meetups, & other networking events
- Assist in maintaining weekly recruitment metrics
We're Also Looking For:
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Meticulous attention to detail & strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume environment
- Knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse is a plus)
- Very strong work ethic. Proactive, highly motivated, & self-directed with great time management skills
- Proven track record in successful start-ups or staffing agency with a basic understanding of key roles & positions within our space
Diversity at Dashlane:
A true international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.