Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, were proudly in the +65, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it.
Well, now were looking for someone who lives & breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media & community management to change hearts, minds, & drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then lets talk.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You are both a creative & analytical person
- You are detail-oriented & organized
- You want to have an impact & feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven & hungry for success, & always want to learn more
- You are a team player & enjoy collaboration
- Be the brand voice for a major brand in Malaysia - interacting with consumers via brand handles, conceptualizing cool ways to embed the brand in culture
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of creatives, media planners/buyers, & strategists to develop amazing social content for the Malaysia market
- Post as the brands account on social networks, responsible for posts, replies & general content
- Works on new ways to engage the digital community, as advocates of the brand
- Brainstorm ideas on how to recruit more community members for the brand, across social & digital platforms
- Works with designers to own content calendars & campaign execution
- Research, ideation, deck-making, presenting to clients, trying products & writing. Lots of writing.
- Executing content strategies into fun, creative social posts.
- Keep up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities & new technologies.
- Identify creative partners or collaborations in Malaysia, with global connectivity
- BSc or BA degree (Marketing or Business) or fantastic street creds
- 3+ years of experience copywriting, developing, & creating for digital/social/editorial
- An innate sense of what works on social media; & experience using social platforms
- The experience involves executing digital campaigns with brilliant thinking & clever copy.
- Excellent written & verbal communication. A grammar thats on fleek.
- Additional languages or experience in other Southeast Asian countries are a plus.
- Highly creative, forward-thinking & witty
- Bi-lingual in Malay & English