ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favourite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Were looking for UX Researchers to join our UX & Design team in our Atlanta office, working on our Fantasy, Sportsbook, or Account & Wallet products.
What youll do
Youll be part of the team for FanDuel Casino.
Join a fast growing UX & Design team, working on innovative new features & building upon the existing experiences that our customers love, maintaining our best-in-class status.
Youll use qualitative & quantitative research techniques to understand our users, champion the customer by being their voice within the company, & work with teams across the organisation to share insights & enable us to create engaging user experiences. Youll work on the important here-and-now projects being delivered, as well as some exciting future thinking projects.
Youll work on projects with a lot of self-direction, or lead smaller projects. Youll take on these projects with guidance & help, & be responsible for the research outcomes. The UX & Design team collaborate with product managers, engineers, commercial stakeholders & more to deliver great experiences. Youll be an integrated part of the end to end product development process, influencing for the customer at all stages.
Youll identify constraints with the projects, & work to overcome them. Youll seek out feedback from the team, your manager, & stakeholders to inform research direction. Youll contribute to project & team meetings, & youll showcase & discuss your work often.
Youll attend recruiting events & help the team assess new candidates in our hiring processes. Youll receive coaching in technical & behavioral skills, & develop your own coaching skills.
What you bring
Youre strong & capable in standard user research processes with 3+ year's experience in applied product research. You have a depth of technical understanding of research, & the maturity to identify appropriate methods for each project.
Youve contributed to some shipped projects & can demonstrate the relevant research skills & collaboration within those projects.
You consistently produce high quality research & have a high level of empathy towards users goals & tasks. You can identify areas of improvement across a product, & makes recommendations for potential directions towards a solution. You have experience working with related disciplines where necessary to add more data to the research e.g. quantitative product data analysis & marketing insights. You are focused on making research digestible for all types of stakeholders & can clearly communicate the value of research at various stages in the product development life cycle. You are an expert moderator.
You clearly communicate direction rationale to peers & wider teams.
What to include in your application
- Your resume & any extra info thats relevant
- At least one case study of a real world project. We want to see how you tackle a digital product/UX research problem & turn insights into actions. If you have a portfolio with multiple case studies is better. Demonstrate your qualitative research skills, product thinking, process, & communication skills. You can read a blog post about we look for in a case study. If you cant share a case study with us, please let us know why so we can work something out.
- Any online profiles like Dribbble, Behance, Codepen, or others that you think we should see.
What youll get
Beyond working with such a great team? Were serious about career development at FanDuel. Your manager will help you set development goals & use our discipline-specific career framework to grow over time, whether you see your future as an individual contributor or a people manager. All our managers have a focus on continuous development & a drive to help you reach your potential, with in-house training & a development budget.
- Inclusive & collaborative colleagues who value & respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where its safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working & holidays to let you refuel as & when it suits you.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.