Who we are:
MasterClass is transforming online education by enabling anyone in the world to learn from the very best. We are deconstructing what makes an actor able to cry on demand, how an athlete defies gravity, & what it takes to write a bestseller. Our online learning content is available to students anywhere anytime, which supports our mission to democratize genius.
We are a quickly growing VC-funded startup based in San Francisco & have created online classes taught by famous masters Annie Leibovitz, Gordon Ramsay, deadmau5, James Patterson, Stephen Curry, Christina Aguilera, Timbaland, Anna Wintour & many more to come.
Since launching in 2015, we are growing our team. Apply now to find out more about what we are doing behind the scenes.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years in hands-on role managing Facebook (and Instagram) campaigns with ROI or CPA targets with >$1M monthly budgets
- Substantial experience pulling data & generating advanced excel or google sheets reports
- High attention to detail, top-notch analytical skills & the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to manage numerous ongoing projects with poise
- An eye for identifying great creative & iterating for ROAS gains (Return on Ad Spend)
- Willingness to be flexible & open to new challenges as the business needs evolve
Responsibilities of the role:
- Create marketing strategy for Facebook & Instagram for all class launches
- Optimize campaign bids & budgets to maximize scale & efficiency on a daily basis
- Coordinate cross-functionally with the broader marketing team, creative team, & external agencies to launch new instructors classes
- Draft hypotheses & design test structures to draw actionable opportunities for scale or efficiency
- Analyze ad performance & make suggestions for future creative tests
- Project manage new creative & landing page requests to improve the conversion funnel
- Report on performance with focus on profitability, scale & long-term value
- Report directly to the Performance Marketing Manager
- Strong grasp of Facebook Ads Manager (features, best practices, learning algorithm, etc.)
- Substantial experience pulling data & generating excel reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to bring your whole self to work
- Excited to work with a small interdisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Work full-time in our San Francisco office
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Looker and/or Amplitude
- Exposure to long-term (lifetime) value models
At MasterClass, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. In addition, MasterClass will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.