Dashlane is a password manager & online security app for everyone who lives, works, & plays on the internet. With a simple, intuitive design & patented security technology, Dashlane keeps passwords, personal data, & payment info at people's fingertips, so they can stop guessing passwords & wasting time filling out forms. Dashlane has helped over 12 million users in 180 countries manage & secure their digital identities & has enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for password security & the belief that our success is built on the diverse backgrounds of every member.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Analytics team & help us make the right decisions on the product & engineering fronts. Our data analysts span the full data cycle from data collection to business recommendations & use advanced technologies to process & report the data. We are a diverse team of data analysts, scientists, & engineers who have come together to analyze the data fora product that we firmly believe will revolutionize people's digital identities. On a daily basis, you will work directly with individuals in Paris, New York & Lisbon offices who will push you to reach levels that you didn't think were possible. We get a kick out of challenging ourselves to do better & a friendly competitive spirit will carry you a long way.
At Dashlane you will:
- Run complex analyses & building business intelligence dashboards
- Write SQL & help to build better models, we always push ourselves to do better than we did before
- Help our product & engineering teams optimize the application & its analytics
- Build complex statistical models to segment users & predict their behaviors
- Make recommendations that will guide every small & large decision that we make on our roadmaps, company strategy & marketing channel mix
- Be the primary point of contact for multiple business unitsand communicate directly with decision-makers, influencing their decisions through the use of data
- Use advanced technologies to process & report data
- You have 2+ years of experience with SQL & relational databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, or Redshift
- You have 2+ years of experience taking large data outputs & conducting critical analysis using Excel/Tableau/whatever tool to derive business insights cohort analysis, slice & dice techniques, segmentation, etc.
- Experience merging data from different sources to come up with unified models
- You have experience building BI dashboards in a tool such as Tableau, Looker,Chart.ioor other similar tools
- You have experience with tools such as R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab, etc.
- You can merge the above experience with an understanding of our product & business to arrive at concrete business recommendations
A truly international company, founded in Paris & currently split between Paris, New York, & Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community & foster a culture where everyone is heard & feels a sense of belonging.