Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
We are seeking an Online Student Experience Associate. This role will be responsible for student success & support in our Live Online courses. This individual will be responsible for driving a positive experience for all incoming part time & immersive remote students, streamlining all student on-boarding processes & creating a welcoming environment for all.
This is a 100% remote, full time position.
- Managing & creating a welcoming environment for our student communities (current & alumni)
- Track & monitor customer service inbox & respond to all student inquiries within 24-48 hours
- Help facilitate student orientation, including scheduling & sending event reminders
- Handling customer service issues; will be responsible for mediating conflict & defusing challenging situations in a positive, empathetic & professional manner
- Evaluate student survey data to drive insights & continually improve metrics around student support & satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally with the Live Online team as well as global counterparts to ensure the best in quality student support
- Partner with instructional teams to track student progress in compliance with GA best practices & regulatory requirements
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Highly organized
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Tech & system savvy; familiar with Google Suite
- Demonstrated ability to define, prioritize, & solve key operational challenges & processes in a timely manner
- Demonstrated commitment to quality customer service
- As this job is completely remote, a strong internet connection
- Customer focus
- Drive for results
- Problem solving
- Data driven