Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Mid Market Account Executive to play a key role in further growing the business in DACH. The candidate will be responsible for sourcing new customers withing the Mid Market sector as well as driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
Twilio is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive to sell into prospects & customers.
- Several years of Solution Sales experience & a track record of personally selling & closing complex (cloud) solutions to enterprise & software companies.
- Ideally, you also have experience selling both to a business & technical audience.
- Demonstrated success by achieving quota on a consistent basis.
- Ability to driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects & managing deals to closure.
- Passionate about what you do & you are able to think outside of the box.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Fluent language skills in German & English are a must have requirement
As a Mid Market Account Executive you will be responsible for companies that range between 100 & 2,000 employees.
- Be responsible for new customer acquisition & driving new revenue for a specific territory while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- With your world-class interpersonal & communication skills you will make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sound simple.
- Create pricing proposals, negotiate terms & manage the contract process whilst building trust & mutual respect with customers & peers.
- Balance competing priorities & manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
The DACH Sales team plays an integral role in Twilio's continued growth & has already build a solid customer base in region. The goal of our new Mid Market Account Executive is to drive new business, win more logos & bring Twilio to even more customers to make an impact on their services.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Berlin office. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.