Job Title Account/Engagement Specialist
Department Engagement / Account Management Team
Location London Fields
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
At Gympass we are passionate about empowering people to take control of their fitness & defeating inactivity. As a business we are transparent with our goals, dedicated as a team to making them happen, & celebrating when we do! Gympass is meritocratic organisation, meaning, high-achievers get rewarded, whether that be financially, with progression, or one of the many new opportunities as we grow..
What really holds us together is that we praise a collaborative working environment, were people are trusted to deliver but given the support to do so... In a relaxed yet professional environment, with no dress code. Our office includes coffee on tap, a roof terrace, table tennis, a slide & is completely open plan to encourage collaboration amongst our teams. We don't believe in hierarchy & recognise that we need each other to achieve great things.
Reporting into the Engagement Senior Manager, you will:
Support Gympass Client Managers in carrying out all key client/account management tasks e.g. collecting & monitoring client data, organising client meetings, company set up administration, support in creating client presentations & event/communications planning
- Develop your skills in client/account management, e.g. building & nurturing strong client relationships, problem solving, creating account reports & identifying areas/opportunities for growth
- Take ownership of quarterly projects to help with ongoing development of client engagement strategy at Gympass
- Work closely with Activation (Events) & Marketing teams to ensure timely delivery of creative assets & events
- Take part in regular team brainstorms & growth hacks to constantly innovate what we do & how we do it
- Build brilliant internal relationships with other Gympass teams to ensure close collaboration & process efficiency
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- You will be at entry/graduate level, ideally with some work experience gained during placement or part time role
- You will be confident, diligent & enthusiastic, looking to join a fast-paced & exciting young company
- You will be happy to contribute in group discussions & present new ideas internally
- You will be professional & eager to learn & progress in a client/account management role
- You will have a passion (in whatever form!) for health, fitness, wellbeing & defeating inactivity
- University degree / equivalent is a must
- Proven capabilities across all Office programs (Google Drive a plus)
WORKING AT GYMPASS
- Join a great team culture, working together to help the business achieve its goals & living the Gympass values
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development in a people focused organisation.
- Competitive salary & attractive commission structure that rewards results
- 25 Days holiday (increases with length of service) + Bank Holidays
- Discounted Gympass membership, allowing you access to our network of great gym partners!
If you meet the requirements, don't hesitate to contact us. We are waiting for you to join our team!
And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass...Check out our new Instagram account! @gympasscareers