About the role
Were looking for a great Salesforce Developer to join our growing Salesforce team. For this role, you will be responsible for the development & maintenance of our Salesforce applications & instance. You will get to work with Salesforce modules like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Social Studio. Your primary focus will be custom Salesforce development & integration with third-party services all with the aim of bring our platform to the next level as we scale the business.
Working closely with the business to understand customer, partner & operational use cases, you will apply the latest Salesforce & custom solutions to solve difficult problems. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, & creating quality products is essential. You will be passionate about the platform & keen to explore, learn & develop your skills continuously.
As the Salesforce Developer you will work closely with our Salesforce Admins to develop highly customised, dynamic & deeply integrated CRM solutions to reach our company goals!
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements - Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions & meet project objectives, stakeholders requirements & company goals
- Design & build high-performance, reusable, & reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Take ownership of project work & developing stakeholders relationships (should be a confident self-starter)
- Identify bugs & align with requirements during debugging
- Write test classes for the class that you develop & ensure more than 80% code coverage
- Test bug fixes to make sure they work as per requirements, then deploy them to production
- Manage daily support & maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, & conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Maintain a flexible & proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements & stakeholder objectives, & innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Provide system administration support of internal, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects & workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality & performance
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, & set a realistic schedule for development.
- Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) & complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Bachelors degree in computer science
- Minimum work experience: 3-4 years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated & creative
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills
- Proficient with Lightning Experience & Lightning Components
- Knowledge of & experience with Integrations (SOAP, REST, Bulk APIs) ideal
- Experience developing Salesforce reports using SOQL queries is also an advance
- Salesforce Developer Certification