Each day brings more chores & less time to accomplish them. Whether someone needs a handyman (or woman!), house cleaner, mover or delivery person, TaskRabbit delights clients by matching the right skilled person in minutes. With our support, our customers can accomplish it all not only today, but also on-demand to be their most productive self. On the other side of the marketplace we help our Taskers earn a living by setting their own prices, defining their working hours, & giving them control to help people when & how they want in the most supportive marketplace.
We're a mission-driven company. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic & fast-paced. We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded & data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love - & having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionise everyday work.
About the Job
The Tasker Operations team recruits, engages, & promotes a thriving community of thousands of freelance Taskers in 50+ cities globally. As a Operations Associate on the Tasker Operations team, you will work closely with the Tasker Senior Manager & the Tasker Operations team to:
- help us attract, select & onboard the best Taskers in Spain as part of a fast growing community; and
- build a healthy & thriving community of Taskers in Spain.
Based in our London office, you will collaborate cross-functionally with the Product, Trust & Safety, Marketing & Customer Services teams to ensure we build products & programs that help Taskers exceed Client expectations. We are growing quickly & need someone who can think creatively, act fast, & roll up their sleeves. This role will require significant travel to Spain.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Help attract a broad range of Taskers, build their business on our platform & improve Tasker quality
- Engage, motivate & help scale the Spanish Tasker community
- Drive Tasker education efforts in Spain including through virtual workshops, & support content creation
- Understand the pain points & successes of Tasker activity. Assist in the development & implementation of strategic plans to grow, engage & foster the Tasker community
- Assist in the creation & distribution of all Tasker communications to ensure the community is informed & that all content remains agile as our products, specialty programs & partnerships evolve
- Be the face of the TaskRabbit community in Spain, including in person events with our Spanish Taskers
- Bachelors degree
- Native Spanish speaker
- Minimum 3 years professional experience
- Experience with copywriting, community building & insights tracking
- Bias for action, the skill & appetite to operate at a high pace in an entrepreneurial environment, & an appetite for hands-on work & learning
- An open, honest & confident communicator
Youll love working here because:
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, & kind leaders & teams -- people you can be proud to work with!
- The TaskRabbit Values
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present & partner with our team & communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity & go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbour. We build a diverse & sustainable community & encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship & inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team & leadership, & we strive to recruit & retain employees from all over the world.
- TaskRabbit offers a generous pension, medical insurance, a generous holiday allowance, learning & development opportunities, career development training, monthly TaskRabbit credit to use on the platform, IKEA discount, free in office lunch, weekly meditations, charity events, & a modern working space.