Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
- Drive strategic business expansion/collaboration opportunities with the following:
- Major U.S. cancer centers & clinics / Top 20 largest oncology practices in the territory
- Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) & Academic Medical Centers (AMCs) within the specified territory.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for gaining & retaining new & existing clients.
- Maximize client-bill contracting opportunities
- Implement laboratory services agreements (LSA's) with bill account institutions
- Collaborate & coordinate with all sales positions (Head of Sales, RSD's, DSM's, SAM's, & AE's) to ensure successful attainment of company goals & objectives
- Identify & develop partnering opportunities between prospective oncology clients & GHI.
- Promote & drive compliance with new web-based molecular information tools for all clients
- Continually analyze competitive landscape & environment within assigned accounts to determine trends & provide customer feedback to GHI leadership
- Monitor performance of sales to ensure objectives are met
- Develop & implement a comprehensive business plan for the territory that will be inclusive budgets, travel, territory management, goal setting, etc.
- Work effectively with individuals across multiple departments throughout GHI
- Embrace, embody & represent the Guardant Health company culture at all times to external & internal constituents
- 2-3 years of direct account management experience in a molecular diagnostic setting with a history of proven past performance that has met & exceeded expectations.
- 3-5 years of experience working with major cancer centers & clinics, oncology GPO's, large health systems, IHDN's, & large oncology practices.
- Demonstrated measurable revenue generation at either a diagnostic, pharmaceutical or relevant biotechnology company.
- Ability to provide an integrated MolDx solution using Guardant Health's next generation sequencing technology to prospects & customers.
- Ability to engage in a consultative selling process that overcomes objections & indifferences while connecting client needs with GHI capabilities
- Comfortable communicating, presenting, selling at the executive level (CEO, COO, CFO)
- Keen understanding of the payor & reimbursement environment in the oncology & diagnostic space
- Ability to work independently, communicate proactively, manage multiple projects & prioritize daily tasks while managing critical deadlines
- Strong understanding of molecular diagnostics for oncology & the evolving competitive landscape
- Ability to maintain an outstanding level of market, customer, distribution & product knowledge necessary to accomplish sales & marketing objectives
- Excellent knowledge of oncology, hematology, chemotherapeutics & targeted agents
- Excellent negotiation & customer service skills
- Outstanding strategic sales account planning skills
- Superior listening & problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information & maintain a very high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate consistent closing abilities throughout the sales cycle
- Impeccable oral & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Must be very proficient with all Microsoft Office products - particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Effective & regular utilization of Salesforce.com
- Ability to develop & utilize cross-functional relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals & objectives.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction from, or interface with, manager
- Problem solving, decision making & technical learning
- Strong administrative skills & sophistication to manage business in complex environments
- Demonstrate GHI's Values by acting with integrity, respect, trust & Possess a very positive attitude & an understanding of the dynamics involved with organizational growth & change
- Frequent travel ( > 50%) throughout the territory as needed
B.S. in life science, biology, business or marketing preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.