TouchBistro is growing again! We are on the hunt for an analytical & innovative Senior Salesforce Administrator to be part of our highly motivated Internal Systems team in Toronto, Ontario.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator will contribute to the development & implementation of standard & custom Salesforce applications. You will act as a subject matter expert on the technical aspects in line with industry best practices, & demonstrate in-depth understanding of the capabilities or constraints of the platform. The purpose of this role is to create efficiencies for the organization as a whole & streamline internal processes.
- Support internal stakeholders & end users by resolving SFDC issues, change requests, & other administrative needs
- Manage change requests by gathering business requirements, specifications, process flows, application designs, configuration, testing & release management
- Configure, develop, enhance, & support highly customized applications or tools, intelligent workflows & applications in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
- Manage multiple phases of systems implementations such as data conversion, configuration, integration & customization
- Monitor operational performance, implement changes, & apply updates or enhancements when required
- Ensure data security is enforced through the use of roles, profiles, & sharing rules
- Train TouchBistro employees on best practices for tools & technologies
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You are Salesforce Admin Certified and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder Certified
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- Advanced experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Lightning
- Proficient with Salesforce Process Builder, Workflows, Flow & Validation Rules
- Experience with large scale deployments across multiple environments, managed packages, multiple changesets & other deployment tools
- Experience with building reports & dashboards
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills & proven ability to problem solve
NICE TO HAVE
- SFDC Developer Toolkit (force.com IDE) including Triggers, VisualForce Pages, data migration tools & Apex classes, Controllers, SOQL & SOSL
- Microsoft/.Net Development
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.