Simon Premium Outlets has joined forces with ecommerce powerhouse, Rue Gilt Groupe, to deliver an elite digital outlet experience. Shop Premium Outlets shoppers delight in special offers & curated assortments from the brands they love - always on sale, all in one place.
Were looking for
A VP of Marketing to lead the strategy for customer acquisition & engagement, brand marketing & loyalty. Our ideal candidate has at least 8 years of direct experience working in acquisition marketing, with 5+ years in a leadership position.
What youll accomplish.
- Use an ROI driven mindset to build & execute the end to end marketing strategy.
- Lead quantitative & qualitative analysis to develop a deep understanding of customer value drivers.
- Lead a team focused on driving consumer behaviors that maximize engagement & revenue generation.
- Generate & test new concepts & tactics that transform insight into action; scale successful pilots, & transfer to go-to-market initiatives.
- Provide a thorough, detailed & evolving understanding of customer profiles through research & analytics.
- Serve as a key leader within the organization, leading & supporting cross-functional innovation teams.
- Significantly increase & influence the brands presence within the paid, micro-influencer & organic social media, display channels & paid search & positively impact member acquisition & activation
- Direct online marketing campaigns across multiple platforms including the site, search engines, social & media publishers to ensure business goals & objectives are met, including traffic, acquisition & conversion
- Develop & oversee optimal digital marketing & e-commerce strategies to maximize buyer growth
THE RIGHT FIT:
- At least 8 years of experience within marketing, social marketing experience is a plus.
- Experience working in a marketplace environment.
- Experience creatively managing a budget & knowing what drives a strong ROI on social.
- Deep analytical expertise with experience leading problem solving & delivering customer insights.
- Strong relationship management skills with proven ability to influence & build advocacy for ideas at all levels of the organization.
- Specific experience in the following:
- Direct Marketing: Significant experience leading a large scale, nationwide or worldwide online consumer engagement/acquisition/retention management across multiple channels.
- Experience in managing programs across a marketing mix that includes a variety of communication vehicles.
- Digital Marketing: Recent experience managing an e-commerce business & developing Digital Marketing plans to drive sales
- Must be familiar with a variety of Interactive/Digital Marketing tools, including email, display advertising, affiliate, SEO/SEM, social media, & mobile.
- Collaborative; able to create corporate-wide alignment on marketing vision across c-suite, technology, UX, marketing & operations.
- Highly analytical, data-driven, agile, & have a scrappy attitude with a relentless passion & drive to move forward quickly.
- Superior analytical skills; balances a strong toolset of quantitative & qualitative approaches.
- Creative thinker, with an entrepreneurial spirit, & a passion for having an impact in fast-paced, growing environments.
- Thrives in the culture of healthy debate, committed to candid feedback.
- You're tenacious, positive, & curious.
In return for these accomplishments the following will be provided:
- A company with an entrepreneurial culture that is in major growth mode.
- The opportunity to work in a highly visible role as a member of the leadership team at Shop Premium Outlets.
- A collaborative & empowering team environment that focuses on professional growth & development
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work from one of our offices in Boston, New York City or Los Angeles.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other.