The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The rapidly growing Partner Division at Yext is a cross functional team of Sales, Client Success, & Business Development responsible for growing revenue within existing Strategic Accounts across the United States.
As a Client Success Manager, you are responsible for growing our footprint within existing clients. You are committed to partnering with clients to help teach them about the additional benefits from Yexts product offering. Individuals should have a proven track record of consultative sales & account management; the ability to negotiate with & navigate large organizations; a strong understanding of the digital landscape & a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies. If this is you, we offer best in class compensation with variable compensation tied to objectives & growth of clients business.
What Youll Do
- Manage a strategic book of business
- Build solid customer relationships & act as an important point of contact for customers needs
- On board clients to ensure optimal client experience
- Collect & synthesize client feedback to deliver to management
- Drive product & new feature adoption
- Deliver satisfied client relationships that result in references, case studies, upsell, & renewals
- Partner with internal cross functional teams: Sales, Product, Consulting, & Operations to ensure customer goals & performance metrics are met
- Manage client expectations, keeping clients happy & expectations realistic
- Conduct quarterly Business Reviews
- Take ownership of the customer experience post-sales ensuring client deliverables are met
- Stay abreast of industry news, innovations, trends & best practices
- Ability to identify & escalate new business opportunities with existing clients
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education in marketing, business or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Digital/Technology Account Management
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with Account Executives to deliver client solutions
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Die hard drive to make clients successful
- Strong communication, analytical, time management & organizational skills
- Background in sales/marketing or in a role making recommendations to marketers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
- Local, Display & or SAAS Experience
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.