Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world & is rapidly expanding across the country.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the role:
We are seeking HR professionals to join our People team who will be embedded in & closely supporting one of our functional teams. Youll be responsible for all of the functions of an HR generalist supporting your associated team, with the following ongoing outcomes:
- Make Capsule the most indelible career experience for teammates in your organization
- Partner with the organizations leader & team across the entire talent lifecycle - talent planning, role scoping, recruiting, onboarding, training & mentorship, ongoing coaching & feedback, calibration & compensation, & off-boarding. Critically, your role will be to enable the organization & its leader to accomplish their objectives with greater confidence & consistency & pursue even more ambitious goals
- Partner with the organizations leader & managers & to help them anticipate the future as it relates to talent
- Be the go-to trusted resource for the leaders & employees in your organizations as it relates to their relationship with the organization, & the people within it.
What youll do:
- Manage the full range of day-to-day HR responsibilities for Capsules corporate functions & provide day-to-day support & coaching for all of that teams members to do their best work
- Partner with your colleagues on the People team to build & implement company-wide HR policies, procedures, & practices, such as talent planning, performance management, training, retention, succession planning, & organizational change
- Collect & analyze data relevant to your business team to identify trends & accomplish ambitious business outcomes
- Embed with your functional team to build trusting relationships with the leaders, managers, & teammates through a deep understanding of their business needs & objectives
- You are driven to be a great thought partner & forge long-lasting relationships with your teammates
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for those seeking to get better
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer for the team vs. always having the right answer
- You are an experienced HR professional, but also have a broader view of how the People function can drive better outcomes for the team, the company, & the customers who depend on us
- You have 5+ years of experience in the People function, preferably as a business partner in a similar role
- Strong empathy & good business judgment
- A knack for building strong relationships with your teammates & across functional teams
- Strong organizational skills, an eye for detail, & the desire to get in the weeds to get things done
- Resilience to change & the ability to roll with a frequently changing, fast-paced, environment
- Strongly preferred: an advanced degree in behavioral science or another relevant field
- For remote employees - a record of accomplishments in a remote role or otherwise some sense of your ability to operate effectively without being at the home office
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.