Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help further expand our research & product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
Aetion is seeking an Associate, Office of the President to support the planning & execution of the Presidents top priorities. The Associate will contribute to Aetion by ensuring that the Presidents time is organized efficiently & productively. This position requires strategic thinking, relentless prioritization, & constant & proactive identification of support needs in an ever-changing environment. The Associate is someone who is highly organized, detail-oriented, personable, & able to think bigger picture.
Administrative: Calendaring & travel
- Calendaring meetings | Work with internal & external stakeholders to calendar meetings; Maintain meetings & daily schedules in a proactive, forward-thinking fashion
- Travel | Support trip planning, book agreed-upon travel
- Meeting locations | Book appropriate internal & external meeting locations
- Hours | Track & report the Presidents hours in Salesforce
- Meeting prep | Ensure there is proper meeting preparation; research companies, participants, locations, & other aspects as necessary in advance of key internal & external meetings.
- Daily & weekly preparation | Prepare a day ahead document for the President daily; Prepare the first draft of the Presidents week ahead dashboard
- Maximize calendar efficiencies | Track priorities & align time requests to keep the President focused on high-leverage activities.
- Task tracking | Support COS in following up on status of items that the office of the President is tracking
- Document editing | Review drafts of decks & documents as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities in high-demand, fast-paced environment
- An intuitive mindset; able to stay a step ahead at all times
- Strong relationship building/interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with ongoing change & working in the grey areas
- Excellent oral, written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills with a client-
- focused approach to work. Must be comfortable working with staff at all levels of the organization including C-Suite
- Strategic thinking & EQ