As a freelance Studio Artist in our specialized content studio, Wander, you are eager to join a fast-paced growing team of motion designers, 3D artists, illustrators, cinematographers, directors, video editors, & the like. Youre excited to put your versatile creativity to the test executing world-class content creation. A breadth of knowledge in all things motion design is essential to the role, but youll have opportunities to stand out & hone in on your what makes you shine. From conceptualization to execution & delivery, youll be a trusted consultant throughout the creative process. Youll grow within your role with guidance & mentorship from a team of producers, directors, editors, & more. In being part of this team, you understand that working collaboratively is just as important as your individual skillset.
- Create complex animations for a variety of digital media platforms across campaigns.
- Conceptualize & execute creative project work.
- Collaborate & build relationships within the Studio team, across agency disciplines, & with clients.
- Maintain focus & quality, while managing your time in a fast-paced & fluid work environment.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline film, graphic design, or motion design.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in motion design.
- A strong portfolio & reel that shows proven motion design experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills & a practiced eye for detail.
- An awareness & application of current industry trends & techniques.
- A robust sense of animation timing & rhythm.
- Proficiency in After Effects along with experience in the Adobe Creative Suite & other industry-standard programs.
- High standards of quality, & flexibility to roll with a fast-pace & ever-changing workflow.
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams & communicate with clients.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- A willingness to grow & apply current skills & program knowledge.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.