Teads is seeking experienced Legal Counsel to manage commercial transactions & a variety of other business & privacy matters for our EMEA Region. The position reports to Teads General Counsel & DPO who is France-based.
- Draft, negotiate, & review a broad range of commercial agreements including master services agreements, license agreements, vendor agreements, partnership agreements & data processing agreements.
- Advise business & cross-functional stakeholders on legal issues, compliance matters & applicable legal & privacy terms & negotiation strategies.
- Be a key contributor to our legal teams efforts in preparation & implementation of our legal processes, policies, templates, & practices, & related training, including but not limited to anti-corruption, data privacy, & intellectual property.
- Support the legal department in other areas as needed, such as accounting, facilities or HR.
- Consult with & manage outside counsel on external projects.
- Master 2 in Business law and/or LLM is required
- 5-10 years of relevant legal & privacy experience, with a significant in-house role at a digital/technology company, ideally in the advertising & media industry (Adtech)
- Strong experience in privacy regulation, in particular GDPR & ePrivacy (Europe), ideally, with knowledge of privacy regulations in the MENA region
- Demonstrated experience with drafting & negotiating intellectual property, warranty, indemnity & liability clauses as well as privacy matters
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects, work in a fast-paced environment & to effectively communicate legal issues & policies to senior management
- High degree of independence, initiative & decisiveness
- Great business & practical legal judgment
- Fluency in French & English is required. Other languages like Italian, Spanish or German are a plus
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.7 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850 people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.