Tock is looking for an experienced & motivated Territory Account Executive to join our growing team. As a member of Tock's growing sales organization, you'll be part of a dynamic group, working with some of the world's best Chefs, accomplished entrepreneurs, & world famous restaurant owners. You are interested in working in a startup environment & excited about the restaurant & hospitality industry.
You will build a high-quality, strategic pipeline to drive the use of Tock with customers. As a TAE, you will manage the end-to-end sales process; lead generation, solution demoing, negotiation, & hand-off to our implementation team to ensure customer success. You will report directly to the Sales Manager & be based in Chicago.
Travel to customer sites & our company offices is required. This role currently reflects a hybrid working schedule (Tues-Thurs out of our Chicago office). To timely facilitate travel & entry to our offices (absent a bona fide medical or religious reason), proof of vaccination is required at this time.
You'll Get To
- Pitch Tock to replace & improve current reservation systems
- Exceed sales revenue goals & overall business objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to contract negotiation
- Become a Tock product expert to lead online & onsite product demonstrations
- Build your territory pipeline of prospects through cold-calling, internet search, & professional networking
- Manage complex sales & develop strategic plans
- Manage daily activity within Salesforce
- Work with Tock's Account Management team to ensure expectations set during the sales process are achieved during implementation
Who We're Looking For
- 3+ years selling software (SaaS experience preferred)
- Experience meeting sales quotas
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic & high level of professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce to manage pipeline
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, & more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, & events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, & culinary event organizers run their business & how guests explore, discover, & book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.