Stash is a digital-first financial services company committed to making saving & investing accessible to everyone. By breaking down barriers & building transparent, technology-driven products, we help the 99% build smarter financial habits so they can confidently save more, grow wealth, & enjoy life.
We are looking for an Associate Video Producer to join our marketing team. Reporting to our Director of Video Content, this will be a hybrid role where you will be both shooting & editing video content. We are looking for someone who are highly ambitious & creativesomeone self-motivated with a strong worth ethic & who possesses excellent attention to detail. If you have exceptional organizational & time-management skillspaired with a high level of interpersonal collaboration & the ability to take direction & critical feedback with humility - Stash is looking for you!
To apply, please send us your resume, reel, & a link to your favorite advertisement.
What you'll do:
- Craft video content from ideation through post-production.
- Involvement in collaborative brainstorms & concept creation.
- Shoot beautiful & compelling footage.
- Edit to creative well-paced, engaging, & interesting narratives.
- Provide sound sweetening & creative sound design.
- Deliver content for both digital & broadcast.
- Learn & adhere to direct response best practices for video.
- Coordinate with teams on A/B testing to consistently improve results against business KPIs
- Work directly with the acquisition marketing team to brainstorm & produce performance assets across digital platforms
- Work with the brand team to ensure consistency & quality of output
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience at an agency, in-house, or start-up environment
- Skill crafting short-form video content
- Ability to tell a cohesive story
- Background in fundamentals such as camera setup, lighting, & sound
- Comfortable shooting video on location or within a studio environment
- Well-versed in project setup, archiving footage, & managing assets
- Proficient in color correction, sound design, & audio mixing
- Competent in Adobe After Effects
- Strong understanding of current trends in cinematography & editing
- Team player & an excellent collaborator
- Great communication & problem-solving
- Receptive to creative direction & feedback
- Ability to adapt & work well within tight deadlines
- Superior attention to detail
- Must possess integrity, sophistication, vision, & versatility
- A self-starter, proactive, punctual, dependable
- Excited about whats possible
- Able to create your own storyboards.
- Experience in shooting photography (lifestyle & studio setting).
- Comfortable recording & editing audio (mainly voiceover & sound effects).
We believe that diversity & inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, & building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow & retain & we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Equity in Stash
- Flexible Vacation
- Family-Friendly Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Commuter Benefits andFlexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee referral bonuses
- Stocked fridges & kitchens & catered lunch on Fridays
- Thursday happy hours
- Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Forbes Fintech 50 Most Innovative Fintech Companies (2019)
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019)
- Built in NYC's Best Places to Work (2019)
- Built in NYCs Startups to Watch (2018)
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies to Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards Double Gold & Platinum Winner (2018)
- Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services & Banking (2017)
- W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience (2017)
**No recruiters, please.