THE ROLE:Were looking for
An Event Merchandiser role is to create / build boutique merchandise assortments for two distinct sites, in order to deliver excitement to member & to drive sales, margin, & efficiencies. You will be a part of the merchant organization & collaborate with various cross functional teams to build boutiques & help with calendarizing events that enables us to maximize results.
What youll accomplish
- Concepting, Building & Execution of Boutiques for two distinct sites. Manage two sites boutiques to ensure optimal boutique placement by business. Ensure the distinct voice of each site is maintained through the events created; minimize overlap; collaborate cross-functionally with counterparts across the organization to manage changes & achieve successful & profitable boutique execution
- Work with merchant team to understand the vision of each event. Ensuring that each events vision is executed upon delivering an A class experience for our members while delivering optimal sales margin & all our profitability metrics
- Working with Merchants to analyze business results & react to business trends. Develop & implement boutique optimization strategies based on learnings & goals while working with merchants & tableau reports Preplan Boutique framework for future months
- Inventory Optimization, ensuring inventory/ product exposure each week is met create new concepts based on inventory know your inventory / brand ats & where this product should be exposed to ensure optimal results i.e. high sell thru sales & margin while helping to understand the reduction of zero selling & editing of assortments
- Report to Senior Buyer / DBM /VP
Constant exposure to all aspects of Rue business. Work closely with many of our amazing departments: Programming, Planning, Boutique Production, Creative & Marketing, & learn many aspects of the business
THE RIGHT FIT:You have
- Bachelors degree
- 2+ years related experience in an e-commerce environment, exposure to fashion & merchandising preferred
- Self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented, with the ability to work independently & manage multiple projects in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to think out of the box
- Proven leadership capabilities; effective & clear communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal & collaborative skills, & the ability to work closely & effectively with diverse teams in order to achieve objectives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 20 million members with coveted designers at an exceptional value. Two complementary brands, Rue La La & Gilt, utilize world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to strategically support our brand partners & inspire members daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping & the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.