Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
The Director of Financial Planning & Analysis will be responsible for all aspects of the strategic planning, budgeting & forecasting processes. This will include building necessary models & implementing processes driving consistency & efficiency along with timely & accurate financial reporting & deliverables. This high profile position will be responsible for partnering with executive leadership throughout the organization to help drive rapid growth, while balancing growth vs. profitability. This position will report directly to the CFO & play a pivotal role in implementing strategies & initiatives to further the growth of the company.
what you'll do
- Budgeting Responsible for entire annual budgeting process; understand & model the inputs, output & interrelations of the P&L, balance sheet & statement of cash flows
- Forecasting (company operates using 12 month rolling forecast approach)
- Perform detailed financial statement analyses
- Assist in the preparation of month-end management reporting, including Corporate & Financial Dashboards
- Assist executive leadership team with financial related issues & questions
- Process improvement projects
- Ad Hoc financial analysis projects
- Strategic Planning
who you are
- Must possess a high level of analytical thinking
- Understanding of financial statement components & interrelationships
- Advanced spreadsheet modeling skills
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects concurrently
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong problem solving/communication skills
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Strong communication skills & ability to partner with key members of leadership team
- Ability to build a high performing team & develop analysts
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Investment banking experience preferred
- 3-5 years of budgeting & analysis experience in corporate or private equity setting required
- Growth technology company experience preferred
- Past experience supporting Executive Leadership in a Finance capacity
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll directly impact our growing list of customers & thus the future of security in the voice-driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of the benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.