Engineering Team Lead Backend & UI Platform Team
New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
As an Engineering Team Lead, you will be leading a team of talented developers responsible for building the scalable platforms that serve as the foundations of the systems enabling clients to successfully setup & operate DoubleVerifys rich suite of products. You will be responsible for developing frameworks used to generate client facing screens & the back-end services handling the business logic of those products. You will be responsible for developing scalable & reliable backend services & provide a UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use & functionality. You will be closely coordinating & working with multiple development, product & Client Services teams.
This position is full-time & located in our New York City headquarters office.
What you will do:
- Attract, interview, hire & onboard talented engineers. Be responsible for mentoring, coaching & managing the team. Help your team to shine & succeed.
- Perform Design and Code Reviews & guide engineers to create state of the art software.
- Design, develop, deploy, monitor & operate robust micro-services built with .Net Core & Java integrated with Salesforce, databases, internal APIs & additional systems.
- Continuously analyze the entire user configuration system flow to define & implement system improvements that for increased scale, stability, & ease of future feature development
- Learn the ad tech industry as a whole, understand the business needs of each new feature, collaborating with product owners & end users to achieve the desired behaviors.
- Design, develop & document APIs to be used by partners & other development teams.
- Work in continuous development & integration cycles by utilizing a micro-frontend & microservices backend architectures with automated packaging & deployments.
- Work in a fast paced, agile environment, collaborating with team members & Product Managers on a daily basis & participating in product meetings.
Who you are:
- Love what you do & are passionate about crafting clean code & have a steady foundation
- 5+ years of programming experience in coding
- At least 1 year of experience in a technical leadership role (2+ years preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience programming in C# or Java.
- Experience working with relational databases, including schema design & data analysis
- Experience with building fully automated CI/CD pipelines for front & back end components
- Experience with REST APIs & web-based APIs
- Excellent communication skills & a team player