The Logistics Payable Coordinator works with the Logistics team to ensure timely payments for 1stDibs shipping invoices. In this role, you will review & analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level.. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Logistics Payable Coordinator will be responsible to review, record, & reconcile transactions in NetSuite.
What youll do
- Logistics Payable
- Review & analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level on a weekly basis
- Prepare & reconcile invoices for weekly upload into NetSuite
- Work cross functionally with the Logistics teams to resolve any cost discrepancies
- Be the main point of contact for your assigned carriers.
- Review & enter repair invoices into NetSuite
What youll bring
- Bachelors Degree a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience in accounting is a plus
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently & within a team environment
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Netsuite, Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong work ethic & interpersonal & communication skills, with the ability to build & maintain strong relationships internally & externally
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers & makers of vintage, antique, & contemporary furniture, home dcor, art, fine jewelry, watches & fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.