Salary: 12.44 an hour (25,875 based on contracted 40 hrs a week) + Overtime Available at a premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to work for a premium health & fitness brand? Since Pelotons U.S. launch nine years ago, it has rapidly grown into a nearly 40-billion-dollar company with an international presence & has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
Were looking for passionate Ambassadors represent the Peloton Brand & be the face of the company & product to our Members. Youll be responsible for providing 5-star customer service in the delivery & set up the Peloton bike in members homes, offices, & commercial properties
If youre passionate about fitness or technology, enjoy working in a team, & are motivated to provide great customer service wed love to hear from you!
WHAT YOULL DO:
This isnt like your usual delivery job & you will work with a fellow Peloton Ambassador each day to conduct deliveries & presentations as a team in members homes.
The Peloton bike comes pre-assembled into our warehouse, so dont worry about being an expert on building or repairing bikes. There is minimal assembly at point of delivery & full technical training & troubleshooting is provided.
In the Brand Ambassador role, your daily duties will include:
- Conduct morning load outs for deliveries & vehicle safety inspections
- Provide full Peloton delivery experience for members (pre-call, installation, presentation)
- Provide best-in-class customer service & education to build member excitement & engagement with Peloton bike & community
- Use digital delivery tools to track routing, complete appointments, & fulfil deliveries
- Proactively flag any customer escalations or feedback & liaise with Customer Support as needed
- Practice safe driving & delivery/product handling procedures
- Follow all warehouse operational procedures & safety standards
- Serve as Peloton product expert & build genuine passion for our brand
- Dynamic personality, & excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone & face to face
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot & problem solve customer or technical issues in real-time
- Ability to work well & collaborate in a team atmosphere
- A passion for health, fitness & exercise
- Must have a valid UK drivers license & a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
- Full uniform provided
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.