The Account Luxury Manager (ALM) is a key sales position at The RealReal. As an ALM, you will drive repeat business by acquiring consigned items from our existing clients. You have an entrepreneurial spirit & can adapt to shifting priorities to achieve & exceed sales goals. You're customer-obsessed, adaptable, & passionate about luxury brands, fashion, & sustainability. Above all, you embody the TRR culture through collaboration, driving results, & building for the future.
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- Base Pay PLUS uncapped commission
- $1500/month (at target) - top performers at $2700+/month
- Annual Elite Club Trip for top performers
- $10,000 in RSUs (stock) awarded
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock @ discounted rates)
- Monthly sales competitions (i.e. cash | prizes | site credit | stock)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental & Vision
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Outreach daily to new & existing clients (50-100 per day)
- Attend client appointments (typically less than 60miles one way - mileage reimbursed)
- Drive new sales from established consignors
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing team
- Provide an outstanding customer experience
- Leverage strong consignor relationships to gain referrals for new consignors
- Review contract with client during virtual or at-home appointments
- Set pricing expectations through deep knowledge of luxury
What You Bring To The Role
- Motivated by a desire to win & excel, competitive
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust, provide empathy & build credibility with clients quickly
- Efficiency & strong organizational, time management & communication skills
- Ability to use technological tools with ease G-Suite, Email, SalesForce, CRM
- Ability to commit to 40 hours per week
- Able to work evenings, weekends, & holidays as needed
- Professional appearance & demeanor
- Ability to lift & move up to 25 lbs
- Reliable transportation for travel to client appointments
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel & talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands & arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; & taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.