We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
Splash is seeking a Senior Manager of Demand Generation that will play a critical role in the companys growth strategy. You are a creative thinker & bring fun to all you do, collaborative & data-driven with a proven track record in creating a campaign strategy that inspires your target audience to take action. You are a relentless driver & builder of demand generation campaigns & you believe in taking concepts from ideation to completion.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating the demand strategy & calendar that supports the companys fast growth plan, driving cross-team execution to achieve demand targets for all stages of the demand funnel. Youre a strategic thinker, natural problem solver, & analytically motivated to achieve the best possible results. Youre able to build relationships with a cross-functional team working closely with sales, customer success, product marketing, & marketing ops, to ensure we are delivering the pipeline needed to continue to fuel Splashs growth.
- Build & drive the campaign execution strategy & detailed plan/timeline, including channel mix, content plan, promotional components, & overall timeline
- Create innovative marketing programs, campaigns & promotions across various channels, such as email marketing, events, online advertising, webinars, social media, & SEM
- Define the end-to-end customer experience for campaigns across digital, in-person, web experience, & nurture programs
- Lead & orchestrate cross-functional execution against all go-to-market integrated campaigns that support demand creation, product launches, & other strategic initiatives, across marketing, account development, sales & services
- Facilitate the creation & approval of compelling & effective copy that fits the appropriate audience & marketing channel
- Oversee concept & creative development of campaign materials
- Own demand generation webinars & management of platform & programs
- Partner with sales to inform & educate on campaigns & programs that help drive opportunity generationForecast, track & report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Continually monitor, analyze & tune campaigns to maximize leads & conversions.
- 6+ years experience in B2B marketing, with demonstrated tenure supporting multiple demand channels, preferably at SaaS or technology companies
- Experience planning & managing campaign strategy & demand generation programs that produce high quality opportunities that drive revenue
- Proven track record of leading successful demand generation programs with a breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis
- An understanding & hands-on experience with key demand creation approaches, including email, website optimization, nurture programs, events, webinars, demand partnerships, content syndication, sponsorships, & digital advertising is a big plus
- Able to cut through the noise of a busy online world & use bold & creative approaches to support lead generation & conversion
- Strong analytical skills & proven ability to use data to test & optimize campaign performance & inform future strategies
- Ability to build relationships internally & collaborate with key stakeholders in sales, customer success, product marketing, & product management
- Strong interpersonal & project management skills
- Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail in execution
- Event marketing or event technology experience a plus
Whats Next:If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.