About Managed by Q:
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. We help the worlds leading companies build, design, staff, & manage their workplaces. By connecting office operations teams to dedicated workplace experts & top commercial service providers, Managed by Q enables companies to create inspiring offices & deliver a great workplace experience for their teams.
Managed by Q was founded in 2014 with a vision of changing how we interact with our workspaces. Today, our team helps thousands of companies nationwide operate their offices & create an environment that inspires their teams best work. Empowering others & building diverse & inclusive teams are core to Managed by Qs mission. We are committed to creating good jobs, helping small businesses grow, & enabling companies to focus on what they do best. Managed by Q is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, & Boston. Managed by Q is backed by the worlds leading investors, including Google Ventures, RRE, Homebrew, Greycroft, & Staples. If you have a love of learning, are drawn to hard problems, & want to spread opportunity within your community, wed love to meet you.
About the role
You will be a key player on Qs growing Project Management function. This role assists our customers managed space planning, lease analysis, design, phasing, scheduling, budgeting, renovation, full-build, & relocation projects for offices spanning across multiple industries & geographies. We are building the technology for the office space & this role will be managing the complex tasks & relationships associated with office build outs & renovations.
- Lead project meetings. Prepare agendas & meeting recaps.
- Prepare RFPs & manage a bid process (bid, level, interview, recommend award via an executive summary)
- Handle vendor management, to include Architects, Engineers, Expediters, Contractors, Furniture, & IT/AV/Security
- Maintain an overall budget & schedule
- Assist with lease negotiations to defining landlord work, HVAC language, end of term conditions
- Flag any clauses that create risk, hidden expense or hardship throughout tenants occupancy
- Read/understand architectural & engineering drawings, including IT/AV/Security
- Coordinate with PMs & Growth, Marketplace & Product teams
- 5+ years experience in Project or Property Management
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Commercial Real Estate background a must & startup technology experience a plus
- Experience managing budgets & project schedules
- Strong bias for action
- Exciting opportunity at an ambitious company, that is creating the first operating system for the built world
- Competitive salary & flexible vacation policy
- Generous Stock Options
- No cost premium option for medical & dental insurance
- Casual dress & pet-friendly office
- Cold brew & Kombucha on tap
- Team lunches, happy hours & company outings
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something BIG