Our mission is to create the finance solution all businesses love
through technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great services come from great thinkers, that's why we strive to provide an environment that will allow you to feel comfortable & help you excel in your work. Check this video
to have a preview of our method: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has reached great achievements since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 200,000 SME clients
- 136 million raised
- International investors with a solid fintech experience
- Qonto is part of the #Next40
index for 2021
- And 450+ happy Qontoers helping us building the finance solution of our dreams (just that!)
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges no matter what
- Teamwork | We create magic by collaborating at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning & by facing challenges humbly every day
- Integrity | We are transparent & trustworthy with our clients & each other
As a UX Writer , you ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our product. You are enthusiastic about creating a bank that helps small & medium-sized businesses succeed.
You will join Mathieu
(Head of design) as well as experienced UX Writers, product marketing managers, product designers, brand designers, which all are passionate & skilled at solving conception problems.
As a member of our design studio, you will actively participate in the conception of our features, working hand in hand with product designers.
As a UX Writer for Spain at Qonto, you will
Write the most suitable in-app copy that will best guide our users.
Write backend copy: All content triggered using our product (error message, push notification, SMS etc)
Contribute to the evolution of our tone of voice and help other teams to use it in the best possible way.
Align internal stakeholders: Work closely with Product - Designers/Manager/Marketing as well as the International Team to gather customer insights, adapt our ton of voice, & create meaningful experiences for them.
Local product thinking: Contribute to the UX specificity for the local market & address the user experience through words
Communication: Provide the right content used for incidents & crisis communications to inform users about a problem related to the product (banner, notion page)
Mastery: You possess a strong linguistic & UX design acumen & can guide other teams in the use of the right words
Empathy: You have a strong ability to understand people's state of mind.
Communication: You can turn complex concepts into clear short messages to motivate users to take action.
Languages: Spanish is your mother tongue & you are able to localize content in the local market. You are also fluent in English (French is a plus)
Experience: You have solid experience in the B2B product environment.
Passion: You thrive in a fast-paced environment & like sharing best practices to spread the product culture internally.
You got it: helping you succeed is our #1 priority. We have put together several perks to make your life easier & more will be added as Qonto grows further
Office & Team Life
- 3,200 sqm fully-renovated building near Opera with WeWork
- Monthly team events, & yearly offsite (Barcelona, Sicily what's next?)
- Free coffee, snacks in the kitchen, & a budget allocated to managers for small team events
- The latest in Apple's equipment
- Tailor-made Remote Policy: from 2 days per week with a bonus of 12 additional days per year to Full remote, with the possibility in both cases to work from anywhere (+/-3 hours) up to 4 weeks per year
- A competitive salary package (healthcare, commute...)
- 5 days off in addition to the legal 25 days
- A Swile
Card that you can use for lunch
- Access to thousands of gyms & activities for 10-30 a month, through our partnership with Gymlib
- Relocation package & visa sponsorship for international talents (we have 40+ nationalities based in Paris!)
- An inclusive environment with a real focus on parity (40% of our teams are women)
- Special parenthood policy (we are part of the Parental Act
- Access to Moka Care
, a digital platform to take care of your mental health
- Career tracks that can match all expectations (Expert or Manager tracks): we believe in our Qontoers & we want them to progress on their journey at Qonto. And in addition, internal & international mobility is also promoted
How we have adapted our hiring process during the Coronavirus crisis:
Is Qonto still recruiting?
There are so many questions you may be asking yourself. The current public health crisis may have you doubting whether you should even be applying right now.
We strive to be the finance solution all businesses love. To continue to reach this goal, we need to hire talent more than ever. That's why we guarantee a fully remote hiring process for all candidates!
We are lucky to have digital tools to help us continue to live & work as best we can despite everything going on.
Here is what you can expect from our adapted recruitment process:
- A 60 min video call with Tanguy
, our Talent Acquisition Manager,
to better understand your career plan & answer any of your questions
- A 60 min video call with Mlanie, our Senior UX Writer
to create a strong alignment on what they will expect from you & tell you more about their way of operating
- A fully remote exercise to evaluate your abilities & give you a taste of what you could work on at Qonto
- Video calls with future team members to help you envision yourself at the company
- A Final video call with the manager of your future department and/or one of our C-level/Founders
On average our process lasts 20 working days & offers usually follow within 48 hours