Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people who are passionate about driving growth through digital marketing.
As the Sr. Demand Generation Manager, you will join a growing Marketing team that is focused on driving revenue growth through top of funnel marketing channels & paid media sources. The team is highly analytical & data driven, with a wide breadth of digital advertising experience. You will own the top-of-funnel paid media channels & make strategic decisions that drive traffic & conversions on the website, leading to ROI-positive revenue growth.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Own a multi-million dollar paid media budget & report on performance of ad spend
- Independently manage all SEM efforts within Google Ads & Bing Ads, including: optimizing account structure, keyword research & bidding, ad copy creation, & reporting
- Implement internal display advertising DSP & manage all retargeting & programmatic buys
- Manage all paid social advertising efforts, including: overall strategy, campaign structure optimization, ad creation, targeting, & reporting
- Investigate new media opportunities with direct buys, sponsorships, & review-based websites
- Build & maintain a creative A|B testing process to improve click-thru rates & conversion rates across various channels
- Collaborate with brand, product marketing, content & website teams to maintain consistent voice & message within creative assets
- Work cross-functionally with growth team to promote multi-channel campaigns & initiatives
- Oversee all paid media vendor relationships, holding vendors accountable to performance, driving results & revenue growth
- Set up internal processes for all paid media promotional requests to drive cross-functional efficiencies
What Well Expect From You:
- Bachelors degree in Business related fields of Marketing or Advertising
- Experience in digital media management
- Implementation experience for internal advertising tools
- Experience in successfully running campaigns on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Twitter, Linked, & an internal DSP
- Proven track record of increasing ROI while driving revenue at scale
- Ability to generate reports on key performance metrics & clearly communicate the results
- Team player with a strong focus on cross-collaboration
- Proactive communication skills & ability to articulate plans & goals
- Deep understanding of SAAS based business models, including concepts around monthly recurring revenue & pay-back periods
- Demonstrable critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bonus: Prior experience with tech startup & B2D (business to developer) marketing
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office & take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!