We are on a mission to empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home. By analyzing 30 million+ real estate transactions from 2 million agents across the country, we are able to take an unbiased, data-driven approach to match our clients with top performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. Our algorithm & marketplace solutions guide our clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience. Join us & build the nation's largest & most trusted platform for selling real estate!
Who You Are
You genuinely enjoy helping others & you always leave a positive vibe in your wake. You take extreme pride in your projects, love crossing tasks off of your to-do list(s), & are driven by the idea of creating positive change in the lives of others. Some people call you a perfectionist, but you prefer to be called "awesome-sauce."
- A contagious, positive energy
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- An extreme knack for organization & planning
- The discipline to power through to-do lists
- Exceptional poise & presence on the phone
- A proven ability to manage projects from start to finish
- The ability to work autonomously & prioritize effectively
- Outstanding customer service, a great attitude, & flexibility
- A keen interest in embodying the HomeLight culture & experience
- An ability to identify issues & offer solutions to improve the efficiency of HomeLight
- 3-5 years of administrative/office management experience required
What Youll Do Here
- Greet clients, visitors, vendors & team members & expose them to our culture
- Welcome new employees, deliver Day 1 setup, & help them settle into their new roles
- Maintain the office & arrange necessary repairs, upkeep, safety & office modifications as needed
- Be responsible for stocks of snacks, drinks, daily lunches, supplies, hardware & accessories, etc.
- Vendor & general budget management for the San Francisco Office
- Actively participate in building our blossoming culture by engaging with the entire team
- Assist with in-house or off-site activities like parties, conferences, and/or outings
- Scheduling for Executive team
- Run random errands as needed
- Uphold & advocate for others to uphold HomeLight's core values.
- Medical, vision, dental, & paternity/maternity benefits.
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Catered lunches & snacks
- Corporate gym membership
- Company events: happy hours, bowling, bocce league, etc.
To make sure we hire the most qualified people, we have a multi-step interview process which may include interviews, a homework assignment, & a reference check. Were excited to get to know you & hope youre ready to give this opportunity everything youve got!