At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Transit, Bikes, & Scooters (TBS) is North Americas largest bikeshare provider, bringing accessible, sustainable, & affordable bike & scooter rides to major cities across the country. TBS Operations Planning & Performance is hiring for an Analytics Lead to own maintenance analytics & market health metrics. The Analytics Lead will play an integral role in a flat & agile team focused on leveraging operational data to drive strategic recommendations with local market & cross-functional stakeholders. A successful candidate thrives in a dynamic & collaborative environment, has a natural curiosity, & isnt afraid to dive deep.
- Establish operational metrics to measure market health, develop a detailed understanding of performance drivers, & identify leading or lagging indicators
- Partner with product managers, engineers, data scientists, & local markets to translate business insights into decisions & action
- Design & analyze experiments; communicate results & launch decisions
- Develop analytical frameworks to assess hardware & maintenance performance
- 3+ years experience in a consulting, analytics/business intelligence, or related field
- Highly skilled in SQL - able to query write structured & efficient queries on large datasets for analysis; knowledge of R or
- Python is a plus
- Meticulous in producing high quality data visualization to drive business insights
- Understanding of statistics (hypothesis testing, regressions, etc.)
- Strong oral & written communication skills, & ability to collaborate with & influence cross-functional partners
- Adept at solving big picture problems with data-driven insights
- Passionate about sustainable mobility & active transportation
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.