The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
At Yext, we believe that the ability to learn is not fixed, & that isnt only ingrained in our business model, but also with our employees. That is why we built the Upward Rotational Program a program crafted to accelerate employee development through exposure to multiple facets of the business. We are actively looking for professionals with 1+ years of experience post-graduation to join Yext & help pioneer our sixth class starting in July 2021!
Throughout this 18-month program, you will rotate every six months through participating teams such as Marketing, Product Strategy, Revenue, & Technology. Each rotation is designed to flex different skills & will challenge you to think outside of the box in order to achieve success. After completion of the program, you will not only walk away with a foundational understanding of the Yext platform & a resume chock-full of hands-on experience, but also a chance to interview for a full-time placement at Yext.
What Youll Do
- Participate in three 6-month rotations to master our platform, product, & business processes.
- Learn to interpret client & internal partner requests & effectively communicate needs to various teams.
- Test new features & deliver meaningful product feedback.
- Manage & execute multiple projects simultaneously, including setting goals, developing timelines, & task completion.
- Cross-collaborate with teams to not only meet but exceed our client expectations.
What Youll Gain
- The rotations are structured to help build business acuity through detailed onboarding, education, & experience giving you the chance to leave a lasting footprint at Yext.
- Become a certified Yext platform admin through our Hitchhiker program during the first rotation, & then craft your personalized path.
- At the beginning of each rotation, you will be matched with a department manager & a sidekick who will serve as mentors, provide constructive feedback, & offer continuous career support.
- Analysts that successfully complete the program & received positive performance reviews in each rotation, will be eligible to interview for permanent placement on one of the participating teams.
What You Have
- Bachelors degree, masters degree, or similar college-level education with a graduation date before December 2019.
- 1+ years of professional & non-internship experience post-graduation in but not limited to, operations, consulting, project management, financial services, or a similar analyst role.
- Available for employment starting in July 2021.
- Proficiency in Excel & PPT (bonus points for proficiency in SQL)!
- Demonstrated talent & appreciation for both qualitative & quantitative research & an ability to recommend & develop strategic data sets.
- Excellent written & verbal presentation skills in combination with a professional demeanor to interact with executives, managers, & subject matter authorities.
- Highly self-motivated, responsible, & a fast learner, who thrives in cross-functional projects & constant change.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.