Staff Software Engineer - Authentication & Access
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
LiveRamp is looking for a staff software engineer to help achieve our security & user experience vision by revamping our account management & permissioning systems.
The AAA (Authentication & Access) team is here to make this vision a reality. The team owns the end to end implementation of the systems related to account/user management & permissions, including authentication, authorization & asset permissioning. You will have a massive impact on the user experience of our customers as well as the entire engineering organization.
- Lead cross-team engineering projects through the entire software development life cycle
- Perform code reviews & design reviews for other engineers on the team
- Be a key contributor to the backing services that unify LiveRamps user experience
- Be integral in our relationship with our User Experience team & partner to achieve best in class experiences
- Architect solutions for integrating our permissions interfaces with other systems
- Collaborate with the entire engineering organization to realize our RBAC vision
Your team will:
- Make our RBAC vision a reality across the stack
- Develop & maintain critical highly available low-latency systems related to Authentication & Authorization
- Be a key part of LiveRamps security infrastructure
- 7+ years experience in application development
- Experience as a teams technical leader
- Enjoy collaborating on an agile development team
- Experience developing highly available low-latency software
- Experience working with a remote, global team
- Experience working with UX & Product teams
- Significant experience leading the entire development lifecycle of significant products, including planning, design, coding, deployment, rollout, monitoring & maintenance of services supporting these products
- Significant experience with at least one system programming language (Golang, Java, C++, Rust, ...)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Infrastructure as code tools (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience working on systems where security is critical
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.