CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events & research company in this rapidly growing, blockchain & digital asset world. We are driven by the mission to be the media platform for the next generation of global investors
The team of subject matter experts at CoinDesk delivers reliable & relevant content to both individuals & businesses, enabling them to make impactful decisions & stay current on this evolving industry.
CoinDesk is a quickly growing company with incredible ambition. Our global presence has grown exponentially through top quality journalism & event production, creating a community for millions of members. We are all excited to continue on this journey & take pride in the opportunity we have to make a long lasting impact. Wed love for you to join us if youre willing to take on new challenges & immerse yourself in a world of intelligent, forward thinking & also, fun humans.
CoinDesk is the number one media player in the hypergrowth world of blockchain & digital assets. We help seasoned professionals & those that are brand new stay current on the evolving industry, helping them to make decisions in the day-to-day of their businesses. CoinDesk reaches five million people, generating over 15 million views each month.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a UX Designer, you will own the user experience, information architecture & interaction design of our products. You will work collaboratively to refine requirements, produce high-fidelity deliverables, research user behavior, & and raise the bar for the user experience design across all of our properties.
- Drive all aspects of the design process (research, ideation, design, & testing)
- Translate concepts into wireframes & mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design & deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, & mockups optimized for a wide range of devices & interfaces.
- Own the overall information architecture across multiple products.
- Identify design problems & devise elegant solutions.
- Collaborate with team members across editorial, marketing, events, & engineering.
- Lead design sessions with internal & external stakeholders.
You are someone who seeks elegant solutions to complex obstacles. You are comfortable with the ambiguity of a growing & scaling startup. You are a broad-minded, creative intellectual who demonstrates empathy for users & internal stakeholders. You are a passionate team player with strong design sense, your ability to create experiences that delight users is the key to success.
- 4+ years experience as a user experience designer, information architect, interaction designer or similar role
- Experience designing rich web applications, with an emphasis on flows & interactions
- Youve led & shipped products from conception to completion working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with basic front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS) technology. It is essential that you can collaborate with engineers effectively.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies & tools (Atlassian)
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, & the like is a must.
Competitive salary & bonus offerings
Robust Medical, vision, & dental insurance
Life & disability coverage
Blockchain & Crypto Training Sessions
Access to Retirement Savings plans
We celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, & our new hires!
Just about any snack you can think of from starburst to seaweed to sugar free jerky...