Deliver unmatched experiences to Flexport users!
At Flexport, we know global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. Flexport today connects more than 10,000 clients, both consignees & shippers, across 109 countries. Our role is to help businesses of all sizes find the global trade solutions that will empower their success.
Our goal for this role is for you to be a proactive partner & problem-solver for our clients, both consignees & shippers, working to improve their supply chains by leveraging Flexport's unique & adaptable solutions.
The Client Solutions Associate will help their clients grow & realize the Flexport value by deeply understanding the clients supply chain & partnering to find solutions for their clients. Our clients depend on us to manage their experience with high degrees of professionalism & attention to detail. Here are some of the responsibilities for this role:
- You will understand & document the clients success criteria & use it to build clear standard operating procedures (SOP). As the clients needs evolve, you will refine the clients success criteria & SOP.
- You will respond to client escalations, partnering with Supply Chain Operations to solve client issues quickly & ensure smooth operations at origin & destination. You will handle client issues that require advanced industry knowledge.
- You will keep a close pulse on client financial health, reporting on the clients financials & ensuring the clients maintain consistent payment schedules.
- You will use your deep knowledge of the client to identify, quote, & close new incidental business opportunities with the client.
- You will ensure shipment metrics consistently meet client expectations.
- You will use your deep knowledge of the clients business to develop materials for regular business reviews with minimal guidance & build relationships at all levels of the clients organizations.
- You will drive product adoption with client stakeholders to ensure that clients realize the full value with Flexport.
- You will collaborate with your supply chain operations partners & external stakeholders to ensure the success of the shipment lifecycle.
- You will drive the shipment lifecycle during the initial trial & launch of new trade lanes to develop & refine standard operating procedures.
- You will assist the shipments managed by partners as we drive partner autonomy.
- You will step in to fill gaps in process or implement improved processes as needed.
You should have:
- 2-4 years of experience in supply chain operations, sales/account management or a client facing role
- A background in logistics, freight forwarding, or supply chain (preferred)
- Client-centric: obsessed with client outcomes, doing what it takes to deliver the clients expectations, understanding your clients current & future business goals & challenges & translating those into relevant solutions & strategic account planning
- Hands-on, process-oriented, structured thinking with strong problem-solving skills
- Deeply curious: always working to understand the clients needs & learn how Flexport can best meet them
- Next-level attention to detail: enjoy combing through the metrics & details to identify opportunities to improve internally or better manage the client relationship
- Strong business acumen
- Proven track record of (cross)selling a product
- Strong focus on growing your customers through a consultative approach
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.