PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, & retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate & dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
In this role, you'll work along side functional business leaders & make a big impact on key business metrics. You'll work to find the source of truth for key data & will create the system of record across the most important metrics & KPIs for each function of the business. This is a highly visible cross-functional role that will have a large impact on the business.
How you will contribute:
- Work closely with data to ensure accurate & consistent information is being used across the organization
- Create & maintain live dashboards to report on company KPIs
- Design innovative solutions to enable seamless operations across functional boundaries using business operational principles
- Deploy solutions across operations to ensure consistent execution at scale
- Conduct end-to-end analytics to identify opportunities for improvement across process, people, & technology
- Build productive & positive relationships across all levels to drive influence & effectively develop, champion, & launch sustainable design solutions
- Deliver presentations regarding project direction & recommendations to Senior Leadership
- Work closely with sales ops to analyze & identify opportunities for sales productivity improvement
You will stand out with:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the operations & technology sector
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration or technical field
- Significant cross-functional project management experience with ability to drive through obstacles & manage to deadlines
- Strong problem solver (to include process redesign, root cause analysis, & cost/benefit analysis)
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & bias toward action
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, including MS Word & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights (preferred)
- Knowledge of Netsuite (preferred)
- Experience with common SaaS business applications such as Salesforce & Talkdesk (preferred)
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant & helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, & retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
#LI-[INDIVIDUAL RECRUITER TAG]
IF REMOTE : #LI-Remote #Nationwide