As the Senior BSP Lead/Manager, you will help architect, design, develop, & troubleshoot embedded software for Peloton products. You would be responsible for the BSP & low-level software for various tablets, sensors, & motor controllers.
- You will provide software architecture & guidance for low-level software as it relates to embedded devices with a specific focus on Linux, Android, & various RTOS(s).
- You will be an essential part of new product development engineering efforts, with a focus on Board support software.
- You will design & develop embedded software for Peloton products & work with cross-functional HW & SW teams to deliver the product.
- As a leader, you will manage a team of talented engineers & will be responsible for new features & system architecture for the next generation of devices.
- Working collaboratively in a team environment, your understanding of specifications & workflows will help establish software processes & deliver high-quality products on time
- A Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Computer or Software Engineering is required as is solid experience in an embedded programming environment with Linux & other operating systems.
- Must be proficient in C with a good understanding of object oriented programming principles.
- Comfortable working with JTAG, Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc
- Must have knowledge of embedded software design, can understand hardware schematics & have excellent communications skills
- Must have 10+ years of experience with Arm architecture & Android BSP
- Must have 7+ years of experience managing technical teams
- Experience working with various processor vendors / ODM is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses, & retail showrooms in the US, UK, & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visitwww.onepeloton.com/careersto learn more about joining our team.