Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
We are looking for an experienced product marketing manager to help us meet the challenges of our ongoing expansion. You will join the product marketing team & work across the organization to create product positioning, develop lead generation strategy & drive revenue opportunities. This position will be focused on our supplier network, covering adoption, upsell & cross-sell opportunities for Tradeshift's entire product line with a strong focus on Tradeshift's seller financing solutions.
- Develop & implement go-to-market programs aimed at sellers on Tradeshift global network.
- Establish yourself as the expert on Tradeshift's seller network & represent the voice of the customer in strategic planning & go-to-market tactics.
- Execute multi-channel marketing plans & campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement & growth.
- Design & implement product launch planning & activities.
- Create marketing materials & content.
- Write & edit messaging & copy.
- Ensure awareness of new products and/or capabilities across field, partners, customer success, customers, analysts, & the public.
- Deliver & maintain sales assets. Support sales enablement & training activities.
- 5-7 years experience in product marketing with a background in enterprise software and/or PaaS solutions strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with financial services products also a plus, but not essential for the right person.
- Ability to design, support & implement product launch activities.
- Great writing & messaging skill with the ability to create compelling stories & communicate core product benefits & features.
- Strong skill set developing marketing resources & content.
- Demonstrate great interpersonal skills & a positive, team-first attitude.
- Ability to work in an uncertain & constantly evolving environment is a must.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, but proven experience in the areas listed above will be considered
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.