Who we are & what we do
Momentive (NASDAQ: MNTV) (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity & technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, & its brand & market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, & product experience. Ultimately, the company's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at Momentive.ai.
More about our Engineering Operations Team
As part of our team, you will help us manage Engineering-focused projects & develop operational processes that drive the organization. We're looking for a teammate to help us develop mature operational processes for Engineering & tell stories with metrics & data. This is a remote-friendly position. We're excited to provide a collaborative & supportive environment as you learn more about our team & Momentive at large.
What we're looking for
We're looking for somebody who has a passion for processes & data. Our team starts every day asking "how can we help?". We're looking for a teammate to help us support the Engineering organization in developing & maturing our operational & project management processes. This position reports to the Engineering Operations Director.
- Manage & support technical projects within the Engineering organization
- Create, document, & maintain metrics about the health & status of projects using Jira dashboards & analytics & Google sheets/Excel
- Act as a subject matter expert for the processes & procedures within Engineering Operations
- Produce & maintain service improvement plans tied to organization KPIs
- 8+ years of experience in a service delivery or technical project management role
- Advanced level of experience with Project Management management methodologies, specifically Agile
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations, & build strong relationships with clients, partners, & executive leadership
- Extensive experience with data manipulation in Excel, Google Sheets, & using JQL.
- Preferably experience with ISO, SOX, PCI, HIPPA
- Preferably experience in SaaS or consumer internet technology operations
- Understanding of tech industry working practices / methodologies. ITIL foundation certification desirable, but not essential
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow & shape what's next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work & National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org's Best Companies for Women to Advance, & National Capital Region's Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work & Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment & discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, & the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.