C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive & proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, & operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for a seasoned & motivated Director of Marketing to lead C3.ais marketing efforts in Europe, the Middle East, & Africa (EMEA). Reporting to the CMO, this individual will be responsible for awareness building, demand generation, & sales enablement in EMEA through a number of marketing channels including but not limited to: digital marketing, field marketing events (CxO events), sales collateral, account-based efforts, prospect targeting, & more. This individual should have a successful track record of fostering valuable partnerships with sales & helping them hit their quotas through custom & personalized field marketing strategies & tactics.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business & technology, business processes, & economic value, & communicate that complexity with simplicity & clarity across media. A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment & demonstrate an ability to execute precisely & quickly. He or she should possess a deep understanding of enterprise software & B2B marketing.
- In partnership with C3.ais CMO & General Manager of EMEA, build & execute integrated marketing campaigns that involve digital marketing, events, thought leadership, PR & more in support of C3.ais global marketing strategy & EMEA sales strategy.
- Collaborate with marketing & sales leadership to develop regional advertising plans that complement the global brand-building strategy.
- Produce a local marketing calendar that includes local activations, paid/earned media & support around C3.ais global campaigns.
- Plan & host online & offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities & deepen C3.ais existing customer relationships.
- Develop sales enablement tools for the EMEA sales team (e.g., account-specific marketing collateral for EMEA accounts).
- 10+ years experience in B2B field marketing or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, & implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with a B2B sales team
- Strong written & oral communication
- Highly organized & proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- Familiarity with AI/machine learning, IoT, big data, & cloud technology
- Bachelors in marketing or related discipline; MBA a plus
- C3.ai is a culture of doers. Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming leader is a team player who embodies those ideals & doesnt hesitate to jump in & solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle & manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational & prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines & prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- A high-energy individual who radiates positivity. This person inspires others through clarity & conviction of a shared vision.
- A humble individual who listens well & is coachable.
- A fixed focus on & commitment to accuracy, timeliness, & thoroughness.
- Deep understanding of & dedication to best-in-class employee service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to gather & analyze information & resolve difficulties quickly.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively & work as part of a team.
- Ability to think critically & logically.
- Ability to work independently & in within a team.
- Ability to deliver results & meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass & will understand the importance of ethics in business. This person is able to balance the lofty expectations of future company performance with the necessity to report information accurately & in accordance with company standards.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package & excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled & veteran status.