MakerBot is looking for a methodical & enthusiastic ARManager to join our finance team at our headquarters in Downtown Brooklyn.
What you'll do:
- Perform the day-to-day processing of routine invoices for payment. Review, process & code all invoices & credit memorandums & enter into General Ledger (Netsuite).
- Resolve billing problems or errors with buyers and/or vendors by reconciling with the purchase order
- Provide customer service & support to internal departments & vendors with respect to various accounts payable & related accounting inquiries.
- Timely processing of vendor invoices, including discounts
- Review accounts payable invoices for completeness & process with accuracy
- Ensure necessary corrections are completed due to quantity, cost & product variances
- Maintain healthy relationships with vendors & ensure proper communication
- Assist with year-end, state, & SOX audits.
- Handle in-processing staff expense reports via Expensify
- Other Ad-hoc reporting by request
Who you are:
- A skilled problem solver with 4+ years of Accounts Receivable experience (plus, you've handled heavy volumes of energy & inventory invoices along with travel & expenses)
- Comfortable working independently & owning your work from start to finish
- Highly organized, accurate & detail oriented (actually being this helps...)
- Friendly & enthusiastic
- Able to think creatively & embracing daily challenges
- Able to multi task with the best of them & consistently meet deadlines
- Fast learner who is self-motivated (of course) & makes well-informed decisions
- Awesome at Excel
- EXTRA CREDIT if knowledgeable on Netsuite (ERP), Expensify and/or Mineral Tree
Sometimes, its the little things:
- Amazing view from the 21st floor. Great for Instagram!
- Free snacks, tea, coffee, seltzer
- Weekly on-site yoga
- A ping-pong & pool table, if youre into that sort of thing. And healthy intra-office competition to go with it.
- Access to 3D printers, of course. But also helpful people who love sharing their knowledge & expertise to help & teach you how to use them.
- Monthly birthday celebrations complete with cupcakes, brownies, & some ridiculously delicious pudding cups.
The compensation package includes health, dental, vision benefits, pre-tax benefits for transit, 401K matching, & three weeks of vacation.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact in a unique industry working with amazing people.
MakerBot,a subsidiary of Stratasys. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability & ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry & also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals & educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.