ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for Customer Operations Agents to become part of our team to support our users on Sportsbook & Casino products for Major Sporting Events across the globe.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Be part of a collaborative team using email, chat, & phone support to rapidly resolve issues & inquiries, exceed expectations, & deliver outstanding support to our growing community of avid sports fans
- Think creatively & passionately about ways in which we can make every user interaction meaningful & provide the best customer experience possible
- Use technical ability to master our internal admin systems, review accounts, troubleshoot bugs, & resolve issues
- Help share user insights & trends to all areas of the business including product, marketing, & operations
- Monitor for critical site issues & escalate to the proper channels to ensure a speedy resolution
- Get a chance to make sports more exciting for our quickly growing customer base.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a customer service, customer support or sales focused position preferred
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
- Licensure: Must be able to pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing & gaming regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Ability to learn & adapt to changing software
- A quick & creative problem-solving mind.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel preferred
- Effective oral & written skills required.
- Ability to actively listen to what others have to say & restate information to ensure
- Provide & document complete & accurate information concerning errors and
- Ability to maintain professional business standards at all times.
- Knowledge & understanding of the DFS, Sportsbetting, Casino, or horse racing industry preferred.
- Experience & proficiency with help desk software (ZenDesk, LivePerson, NiceInContact, Oracle, etc.) preferred
- Experience & proficiency with payment processors (cards, PayPal, ACH etc.)preferred
- Experience providing technical assistance to preferred
- Accounting or loss prevention experience preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.