Join our HelloFresh Family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy-to-cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
We need you!
For our Design team based in Amsterdam we are looking for an enthusiastic Graphic Design intern from January/February 2022 for 5-6 months who likes to roll up their sleeves & learn a lot. Together with the team, you are responsible for designing & realizing designs for our flyers, booklets, magazines, advertisements & social media channels. You will ensure consistency across all channels & never lose sight of the HelloFresh corporate identity. In your team - Content & Design - you will work closely with other talented designers & copywriters.
You are involved in, among other things:
- Make important contributions towards customer experience by developing inspiring & effective inbox material.
- Contribute to our own brand-creatives such as our weekly menu & recipe cards in the HelloFresh box to promotional material for our partner collaborations, such as flyers & booklets.
- Create effective social media assets for the various social media channels, including both organic posts & paid social material. Do you have a creative idea? Then we'd love to hear about it!
- Work on assignments from various departments, ranging from packaging & labels for our dishes/ingredients to internal branding for our head office or distribution center, such as posters & cards. Where creativity is needed, you come in!
- The team also creates video content, so you may be able to support that as well.
Are you the perfect Graphic Design Intern?
You are currently enrolled in a design study, such as Visual Design, Graphic Design or Communication & Multimedia Design. If you already have work experience at a design agency or in a conversion-driven organization, that's a plus. You have extensive & demonstrable knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Are you also familiar with the Adobe CC video tools (Premiere Pro & After Effects) then that is a plus, but not a requirement! You have a preference for print, but you are also digital minded & aware of the latest digital developments. You are creative without losing sight of usability, corporate identity or preconditions of different media. You are enthusiastic, eager to learn & assertive. You like to work in a team, but you can also work independently.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the overall brand image & the message of HelloFresh.
- A lot of learning & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company.
- Freedom of development, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives.
- Company benefits such as food & fruit in the office, exercise classes, & other health-related activities.
- Discount on the HelloFresh Box.
- An amazing team & office in AMSTERDAM check it out here!
- The opportunity to engage & collaborate with our talent across the globe.
- And of course, youll get compensation in the form of salary & other perks.
What does the recruitment process look like?
After applying with your CV, motivation letter & portfolio, we will look at your application. If we see a match, we will invite you for a video call to get to know each other. Are we still positive? Then we will proceed to the assessment stage, where you will perform an assessment to determine if you have the necessary skills for the job. After that, we will schedule an online interview with the hiring team to get to know you better. If both sides are enthusiastic, we will proceed to the offer stage. We will schedule the (online) interviews as quickly as possible, to make sure you'll know as fast as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Youre hungry for more?
Nice, we got you covered! Apply now below with your complete application documents, preferably without a photo & without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics.
At HelloFresh we celebrate Diversity, Inclusion, Equity & Belonging. We are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.
Wed like to work with our own recruiting agencies. Proactive talent acquisition is therefore not appreciated.
You can apply for this role until the 20th September 2021, after that date, the job listing will be taken offline.