Are you an excellent communicator who can work with our sales team to present personalized solutions to potential & existing customers? Can you think on your feet & make changes quickly as you go through presentations? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a critical solutions consulting team within a high growth company.
As a member of the Revenue organization, the Solutions Consultant will be primarily responsible in supporting the overall strategic & technical scope of new business opportunities. The Solutions Consultant will be highly skilled in navigating complex sales opportunities by being the subject matter expert of the Convercent solution, compliance best practices & sales processes. The qualified candidate will join a high performing team of Solutions Consultants skilled at connecting business problems with applicable solutions with great attention to detail & clear communication.
- Act as key consultant in discovery, presentation, configuration, & demonstration of Convercents SaaS solution.
- Contributes to the global revenue team as a subject matter expert of the Convercent product and/or compliance industry. Demonstrates the solution according to the prospects business needs, answers functional questions, & provides industry best practice information during the sales cycle.
- Discover any unarticulated needs that may prove critical for a delightful onboarding & customer experience.
- Works directly with potential & existing customers to educate them on the overall business impact & value of the Convercent SaaS solutions through:
- Participating in meetings with the sales team to scope prospects business problems & desired outcomes.
- Collaborate to identify the best approach that will resonate with them & their industry.
- Identify a fit for Convercent in their business operations & speak up when something does not feel quite right.
- Answering questions about our product & professional services.
- Performing live tailored product demonstrations
- Conducting hands-on workshops
- Contributes as a SME to RFP responses & ad hoc functional inquiries from prospects & account executives.
- Provides feedback to internal teams as critical input in product roadmap
- Continuously improve processes deliverables vital to the success of the solution consulting team
- Travel & participation in industry events & prospect & customer on-site meetings
- Demonstrated ability of strong presentation skills with a strong aptitude to communicate & influence a variety of buyer personas.
- Experience working on business problems & connecting solutions with great attention to detail & enthusiasm.
- Highly tech savvy & being able to learn various functional & technical aspects of a constantly evolving product.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, eloquent verbal & writing skills in English.
- Ability to instill trust & confidence with others.
- High level of accountability to operate independently & with a distributed global team.
- Be an effective translator our prospects are often not technical or experienced software users or buyers. This role requires culture awareness & the ability to step across time zones to partner with our customers & each other to ensure a seamless, global experience.
- 3 5 years of experience in a practitioner role working directly within Compliance, Ethics, Data Privacy or Legal OR 3 5 years of experience in presales, preferably selling GRC SaaS solutions
- Extraordinary professional discovery, presentation, communication, & influencing skills to C-Level Executives, interfacing with & selling to GRC professionals of all levels.
- Ability to discuss cloud network, data privacy & security issues at a high-level.
- Experience navigating sales processes & driving revenue for a high growth SaaS organization.
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary & variable compensation ranges provided here are just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, & equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, & will be recorded & maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.