BetterCloud is the first SaaS Application Management & Security Platform, enabling IT to centralize, orchestrate, & operationalize day-to-day administration & control for SaaS applications. Every day, thousands of customers rely on BetterCloud to centralize data & controls, surface operational intelligence, enforce complex security policies, & delegate custom administrator privileges across SaaS applications.
BetterCloud can only achieve its lofty aspirations by finding & hiring amazing sales talent. If you are looking to be part of something profound & build something special, BetterCloud is for you. We are looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales | Eastto join its rapidly growing sales team. We value hard work & a positive attitude & are looking for a hands-on, accomplished, quota-carrying sales leader to share their skills, who can think creatively, make an immediate impact & who can help us build on our high velocity & improve our already strong win rates!
- Recruit, hire, onboard, & retain the necessary staff to meet & exceed targets.
- Train new hires on sales process, ensure standards of success are clearly articulated.
- Provide leadership to a collaborative, high-performing sales team: Inspire, empower, coach & motivate, while pairing business & revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives.
- Accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, & annual revenue numbers based on expertise in qualification & sales process review.
- Direct sales activities within assigned segment, set expectations, provide guidance, establish accurate plans & forecasts, prioritize efforts, hold the team accountable for building pipeline & executing each phase of the sales process, drive short-term & long-term results to maximize overall territory growth objectives.
- Participate actively in the sales process where appropriate: partner with the appropriate people within the company to identify, expand, & help close new logos. Articulate & evangelize the vision & positioning of the company, our products, & services, resulting in accelerated revenue growth while maintaining a customer-centric mindset.
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases, demonstrate the differentiated value of BetterCloud & negotiate favorable pricing & terms by selling value & ROI.
- Provide timely & insightful input back to other corporate functions, share best practices regarding tools, sales techniques, & account management with peers & team members.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, technologies, partners, & competitors; develop proactive strategies to maintain a competitive edge.
- Conduct weekly meetings with all sales reps to review performance & opportunities
- Establish & monitor key performance indicators (KPI) for sales team
- 3+ years experience building & leading front line sales teams for a high growth technology company & 5+ years direct sales experience.
- Experience selling technical products to companies ranging from mid-market to large enterprise.
- SaaS experience is a must.
- Experience navigating legal, security & purchasing processes.
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally & as a Sales leader.
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves & drive revenue.
- Strong leadership & influencing skills; ability to negotiate & build strong business relationships both outside & within the organization.
- Skilled at business planning & diligent at measuring & communicating progress towards the plan, identifying roadblocks, & coming up with appropriate resolutions.
- Strong capabilities in planning & executing account strategy by segment & geography, creating & presenting sales plans, setting milestones, measuring performance & being accountable for results to executive management.
- Excellent communicator; strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; effective at delivering executive level presentations.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving corporate environment.
- Familiarity with MEDDICC is preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth working closely with our VP of Sales
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.